Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
about 1 year ago
For a Tier 1 client in Frankfurt we are currently searching for a highly experienced Wealth Management Expert.
Our client has developed a market mapping tool which collects international client data and analyses where the biggest future market potential within the wealth management market is. The product also allows clients to benchmark themselves against competitors in the market. This Wealth Management Expert will be act as the interface between client and internal product and consulting teams.
- Manage internal projects and act as a subject matter expert for wealth management topics.
- Act as an internal Product owner, working closely with high level stakeholders to establish a product roadmap.
- Collect data from clients, use advanced analytics methods to segment clients, provide data to case teams, and conduct internal reporting tasks.
- Build and manage a team of experts.
- Liaise with other Senior Managers responsible for parallel products in different departments.
- Contribute to publications, whitepapers and annual client reports
- Completed degree in BWL / Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Mathematics.
- 8+ years within a wealth management / consulting environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the wealth management industry, ideally having also gained exposure to similar benchmarking products.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills.
- Business fluency in English. German or other European languages would be hugely advantageous.
For consideration please send your application documents to email@example.com or call Tom Fernandez-Buckley on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.