City of London, London
£400 - £500 per annum
2 months ago
You will need:
Understanding of the investment process lifecycle and key risk points in the following services:
- Investment management (includes processes that support Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and Asset Liability Matching (ALM) modelling and investment transactions).
- Hedging strategies and derivatives execution
Experience in documenting policies and procedures relating to the services above. Audiences will include:
- Process Operators/Users/Quant Analysts
- Risk and compliance teams
- Management Team
Experience of documenting controls in line with SOC/ISAE 3404 (or equivalent).To include:
- Control framework overview
- Documentation (authoring) of risks that threaten the achievement of control objectives
- Documentation (authoring) of control descriptions and objectives
A background in audit, risk, compliance, or operations management would be helpful.