2 months ago
We are looking for a Data/Software Engineer (m/f/d) to join one of our global financial services clients based in the heart of Munich!
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a comprehensive role giving you the opportunity to take ownership of a Data Platform and get involved with a wide array of cutting edge technologies.
- Creating new functionalities for core Data Capabilities
- Discussing solutions with internal and external stakeholders
- Bringing on board new technologies within the engineering space
- Defining and continuous improvement of the product environment and the BigData stack
- Dealing with incidents and change requests
- Interfacing with data consumers and engineers across the organisation
You will need:
- Proficiency in a programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, Angular, Scala)
- Experience with Data Engineering patterns
- Experience working with Spark and Kafka
- Excellent experience with Linux
- Good understanding of Container Technologies (Docker) and CI/CD
- DevOps Mindset
- Fluent English
What can we offer you?
This is an incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing international team which will enable you to continuously get involved with cutting edge technologies. Our ethos is all about the individual and we are here to support you in your professional development.
We are offering an excellent package + flexible working hours (including 1 day remote).
If you'd like to know more get in touch