£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
19 days ago
Software Development Engineer in Test - SDET - .Net - London Market
A disruptive specialist insurance provider voted 'Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019' are seeking a .NET SDET to work on development projects for multiple internal and client facing core business applications. The software engineer will be part of cross-functional team which will build automation solutions and improvements within the software development lifecycle for new customisations, App changes, integration and new builds. This position will be working very closely with Development and Scrum master teams across a range of product lines. The culture is not corporate and is fast-paced working atmosphere that is friendly, supportive, and fun. Our client invest heavily in the learning and development.
- Experience of Agile (SCRUM) development processes
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Knowledge of Test Automation / CI pipeline testing (PhantomJS, Selenium or Test Complete, etc).
- Designing and programming skills in Microsoft .NET (to implement tests)
- Experience of JIRA or TFS
- Testing of APIs
- Testing of User Interfaces
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (email@example.com) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.