€80000.00 - €120000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are currently searching for multiple Machine Learning Engineers for the engineering team of one of our Tier 1 consultancy clients.
You will build Machine Learning based systems and tools, working hand in hand with engineers, scientists, strategic partners and subject matter experts, using your technical knowledge and business acumen as well as your highly analytical and conceptional skills. You will have the opportunity to work on both national and international client projects at the very highest level and across multiple sectors.
This is fantastic opportunity to build up your portfolio by working with one of the best brands in the market, with cutting edge technologies, as well as being exposed to highly challenging Advanced Analytics and IT / Digital Transformation projects on a global scale.
* You have a Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related field
* You have 3+ years of experience in data structures, algorithm development and object-oriented programming
* You are familiar with the management of relational and non-relational data structures
* You have experience with programming languages like Python, Java, C++ etc.
* You experience with Python applied to Machine Learning (e.g. Scipy, Numpy etc) and a strong knowledge of machine learning techniques (e.g. random forest, TensorFlow, Keras etc.)
* You are willing to travel on a weekly basis
* You have a strong analytical mindset
* You speak business fluent German and English
For consideration please send us your CV/ Project list as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call +49 (0)89 2109 3902 for more information.