4 months ago
For a large transformation program with one of our international technology clients in Munich we are currently searching for a highly experienced Transformation Program Manager.
The aim of this transformation program is to improve the interaction between our client and their customers, speeding up response time to market changes as well as customer needs, improving customer experience across all contact channels.
- Steer and orchestrate the cross-divisional implementation of transformational measures to achieve the strategic KPI goals
- Monitor the progress of each transformation initiative, notably identifying and resolving dependencies between initiatives, as well as issues and risks in each initiative
- Continuous identification and coordination of the necessary changes regarding processes, organization and working methods
- Company-wide evangelization of the strategic transformation initiative at top management level and within the CIO area
- A successfully completed degree within a technical field. An MBA would be advantageous
- A current certification as Program Manager (PMP / PMI preferred) as well as knowledge in Agile and Waterfall Delivery
- Successful track record of delivering enterprise-level programs with business and IT investment, worth over €100 million
- Understanding of the IT value chain from demand (especially requirements management) to delivery and operations
- Basic understanding of current technology best practices, e.g. Infrastructures, architectures and methods
- Experience of working within a politically complex organisation.
- Experience in the TMT industry would be a bonus
- Fluent English skills, German would be hugely advantageous
- Excellent presentation and stakeholder management skills
For consideration please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 089 2109 3906 for more information. We look forward to your application!