City of London, London
£90000.00 - £95000.00 per annum + package
about 2 months ago
Role: Lead Business Analyst
Team: Risk and Performance
Reports to: Head of Investment Change
A fund manager in London require a Lead Business Analyst to run projects and change initiatives in the Risk and Performance space. You will reporting into the Change Director and Head of Investments so need a strong understanding of front office asset management processes.
You will need:
- Asset management experience - ideally in a boutique firm
- Experience with performance management systems
- Experience with risk management systems
- Experience with a variety of investment systems
- Good understanding of various asset classes - Fixed Income, Fx, Equities, Derivatives
- Analytical mindset and some project management skills.