Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£600.00 - £650 per day
about 1 month ago
6 month initial
**PROJECT MANAGER** **OFFSHORING** **FINANCIAL SERVICES** **DUBLIN** **CONTRACT** **ASAP**
My client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join their team based in Dublin as soon as possible to help support their offshoring transition from their operations, HR, claims, finance departments (offshore more than 1000 resources/employees to India) following a large integration. This is a 6 month initial contract with some travels whenever necessary.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced operational Project Manager and have recently worked on a offshoring project in Financial Services.
- An experienced operational Project Manager with strong experience of managing complex projects end to end.
- Recently worked for a large Financial Services or Insurance company
- Managed offshoring projects (roles/employees to a different location) in the last 4-5 years
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills across onshore and offshore teams
- M&A integration experience is desirable
Please note to avoid confusion: This is NOT a role for someone who has managed teams offshore. Please familiarise yourself with managing offshoring projects (moving roles/employees/resources) and only apply if applicable (see requirements above).
If this is you, please apply ASAP or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining where you have the relevant experience on your CV. If suitable, I will be in touch within 48 hours.