City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + benefits
about 1 month ago
- Insurance industry experience
- Experience working on applications and systems integration projects
- Able to demonstrate management and delivery of multiple projects concurrently as part of a Portfolio, alongside the direction, leadership and motivation of project teams.
- Able to demonstrate ability to deliver projects of increasing size and complexity, and using standard project management methodologies.
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills - working with both business and IT stakeholders at multiple levels
- Able to demonstrate successful delivery of projects to agreed timescales and budget
- Proficiency with various software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies including Waterfall and Agile development.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools is preferred.