Leeds, West Yorkshire
£250 - £400 per day
3 months ago
ORACLE - CRM - DATABASE - OPERATIONS - ADMINISTRATOR - CONTRACT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
Oracle CRM Database Operations Administrator/Manager
An Immediate opportunity has arisen for a ORACLE CRM DATABASE OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATOR / MANAGER to join a renowned Financial Services client in Leeds.
The ideal candidate will be well versed around ORACLE CRM DBA with some experience as a Business Analyst & People Mangement
Essential Skills and Experience Required
- Oracle experience
- CRM database experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Business Analyst and report writing experience
- People management able to manage a small team
- Expert with MS Excel Main Responsibilities
- Case management managing and resolving cases raised by users
- Global team liaison
- Resolving issues taking responsibility to resolving issues
- Working with the communications team to provide timely and effective communications to users in the business.
- Assisting in defining and implementing improvements to the existing CRM database
Please get in touch with Awais Ashraf ASAP via email (email@example.com) or jobserve response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.