£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive package
3 months ago
Network Engineer - Insurance - London
An established insurance client based in the city is looking for a Network Engineer for analysing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction.
- Experience setting up and configuring Cisco Firewalls, switches and routers.
- Experience /Knowedge of Citrix NetScaler
- Knowledge of (DNS, Security, IP Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, etc.).
- Knowledge of setting up and configure cloud infrastructure.
- Document, setup and configure wireless networks.
- Experience configuring and installing server network software for upgrades
- Maintaining network and telecommunication systems.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software applications, telephones and security systems.
- Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support.
- Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- One to three years' network experience.
- CCNA certified.
Please get in touch with Asad Rashid asap via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or JobServe response, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.