City of London, London
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Providing data domain aligned support to enhance investment decisions and fund oversight.
- Proactively identify and lead process enhancement initiatives to gain efficiency and improve quality.
- Recognise and resolve roadblocks to maximise team impact.
- provide short-term and long-term solutions for issues, elevating issues when
- Provide oversight of operational activities to ensure accurate and timely data delivery.
- Provide direct client support to enhance business decisions, anticipating client's needs and exceeding expectations related to the services being provided.
- Participate in new product implementations and other improvement projects by capturing, documenting, and validating business requirements.
- Minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Excellent analytical capabilities, research, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Previous Asset Management Experience.