£40000 - £55000 per annum
4 months ago
Digital Marketing Manager - based in KENT
A famous retailer is now looking to hire a Digital Marketing manager to take charge of their digital marketing strategy.
The purpose is to create, optimize and grow the brand's name through all digital channels
Strategic responsibilities :
- Plan and execute a digital marketing startegy and business plan
- keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Design, build and maintain digital and social media presence
- Managing online brand and product campaigns
- Measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals
- Responsibility for planning and budget of all digital marketing
What we're looking for :
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, PPC, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Natural hands-on leader with an ability to inspire performance and lead by example
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Works at pace used to making decisions and producing results in a fast-moving environment, achieving tight deadlines