Yorkshire and the Humber, England
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
30 days ago
A leading insurance provider are actively seeking a Senior Fullstack (C#) Developer to work within the business to manage and support the development of its core catastrophe modelling platform.
This company have a number of bespoke (.NET) systems built in-house that support underwriting and modelling activities across the business. The role will entail being a senior developer working across the various .NET applications within the Catastrophe Risk area. It will be working with users to implement medium/large sized changes to existing applications as well as building new ones from scratch.
The successful candidate will be expected to perofrm the following duties:
- Identify innovative solutions and/or technologies for both BAU and upcoming change requirements.
- Produce the technical design, working alongside a Business Analyst and/or business resource using relevant technical expertise to produce the design for any required change or support requirements.
- Delivery all technical artefacts for any required development in a timely and high-quality fashion.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of/technical experience with:
- C#.NET 4 & upwars, .NET Core 2 upwards.
- Multithreaded, Asynchronous programing, TPL.
- SQL Server 2014 & Upwards.
- SOA, Web API.
- Angular 7 or React or JS.
- Azure Service Bus & Servic Fabric.
- CI/CD-preferably Azure Devops.
- Source Control-preferably GIT.
- Unit Testing.