4 months ago
Venquis has a vision of becoming the World’s number 1 Change & Transformation project solutions partner, and we’re well on our way! Over the past 8 years, we’ve grown from just 2 people to over 60 specialist consultants across London and Munich. We’re not stopping there – we’ve got Business Development teams servicing Germany, Benelux and Scandinavia.
Take a look at some of the exciting client projects we have led in recently:
Our unique structure encourages high-performance in everything we do, all while maintaining an enjoyable office atmosphere. If you are an ambitious and articulate individual looking to progress your career and increase your earning potential and take full ownership of our client strategy, then our sales consultant opportunity could be the next step for you!
You will be joining a team of experienced client sales executives who are driven and passionate about selling the Venquis solution to prospective and existing clients. As part of a high-performance team, you will need to be flexible and proactive and to take personal responsibility for success - rewarded by great potential for personal development.
As a Business Development Manager, you will possess exceptional communication skills and be a natural relationship builder. You will have a demonstrable track record of achieving sales/ revenue targets, using your strong negotiation and influencing skills and good commercial acumen. You will have experience of working within a defined sales processes with a good understanding of the importance of building a robust sales pipeline.
- Articulate with gravitas (credible in front of C-Suite)
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Adaptable (understands the business and can collaborate within fast-pace environment)
- Generate and close new business through client acquisition
- Client facing with full autonomy of sales cycle to point of closure
- Meet and pitch the Venquis solution to new & existing clients
- Convert qualified leads gathered by the delivery function into new opportunities
- Understand client roadmaps, objectives, challenges and pitch real time solutions.
Benefits of working at Venquis:
- Market-leading base salary + commission
- Global travel incentives
- Monthly lunch clubs
- Flexible/ remote working
- Company share scheme
- Private healthcare
- Gym/ Spa discounts
- Dress down Fridays
- Company laptop