City of London, London
Up to £400 per day
4 months ago
Asset Pricing Analyst - Initial six month contract - Lonodn based Asset Manager
To complete day to day verification of all held exchange traded asset prices received from multiple vendors at various valuation points.
The main function of the team is to ensure all the held instruments are accurately priced on time on a day to day basis in line with business requirements.
- Minimum of Maths and English grade C and above at GCSE, or equivalent
- Experience of securities pricing / valuation or broader Operations experience with a financial Institution
- Expereince with derivatives
- Knowledge of vanilla instruments
- Good Understanding of financial Instruments.
- Experience/Good understanding of Bloomberg
- Highly numerate/ mathematical demonstrating good analytical skills.
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.