City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + + competitive benefits package
4 months ago
Application Security - Consultant - Insurance - Global - Risk Assessment - Information Security
My client is a well-established global insurance firm who are looking for an application security specialist to join their EMEA Security programme. This role requires someone to bring in consultative skills and use the opportunity to support and help to drive the Information Security Risk and Assurance programme for the region, as well as engaging with the Global Application Security team to drive change and improvement within the function.
- Proven experience working as an information security risk professional across developing, implementing, maintaining and leading an effective information security risk management programme (ideally within insurance/FS)
- Experience using a number of industry recognised information security risk management frameworks
- Able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills, including technical members of staff and senior executives, including stakeholder negotiation and influencing
- Experience performing security risk assessments and controls assurance activities.
- Experience assessing requirements against legal, regulatory and policy-control frameworks
- Expert knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Demonstrated ability to understand and analyse complex business processes and technologies to make sound recommendations to non-technical constituents
- Experience interpreting and applying information security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO/IEC 27001/27002, PCI-DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc.) or attestation reports (e.g., SOC 1/2)
- Use and knowledge of Governance, Risk and Compliance Platforms
- Experience working in transformation or continual improvement programmes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Certification such as CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CISSP or CIPP is a plus
Please apply if this sounds like you, when sending across your CV please highlight relevant experience. If experience is suitable, we will be in contact within the next 48 hours.