£80000.00 - £92000.00 per annum + benefits
14 days ago
ACTUARIAL DATA ANALYST - London Market
An incredible opportunity to join a market leading insurance company within their actuarial deparment.
The Actuarial Data Analyst will manage the collection and validation of the data used within the reserving team. They will also use their expert knowledge of reserving data to help the Manager, Actuarial Data and Systems to develop new data processes and automate existing processes.
You will be working on validating the data and checking it can be used for assessing risk and giving out quotes.
- Lead development of the Market Data Collections system
- Be the main market point of contact for the TPD and GQD returns.
- Project manage any change requests to MDC.
- Develop and enhance MRC reports and processes
- Use SQL Server to manage our data
- Assist in developing and maintaining our suite of Business Objects reports.
- Work with data labs on the development of qliksense applications.
- Gather and analyse the data required for the projects and ad-hoc tasks including performing gap/ impact analysis in Excel (VBA)
- Insurance experience
- Experience of working within an actuarial team
- Able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Define output required and independently direct analysis to achieve this
- Deliver high quality output based on independent definition of tasks that is checked against internal and external information
If you would like to become part of a well-established and reputable organisation, get in touch now for more information!